- Expect friendly people that welcome you like family
- Expect a clean, safe, friendly kids program
- Expect heartfelt and genuine music
- Expect a lesson that inspires and helps you in your everyday life
- Expect a safe place to explore your faith and spirituality
- Expect a "come as you are" environment
- Expect an inviting atmosphere - no need to dress up
- Expect a lot of talk about Jesus and His great love for us
- Expect helpful volunteers ready to answer any question
- Expect an encounter with God - we pray that you walk away having experienced the joy, peace, love and blessing that comes only from the presence of almighty God
What should I wear?
Come as you are. We want you to feel comfortable. We’re just excited you’re here. We think you’ll fit in no matter how you dress.
Where do my children go?
Catalyst Kids is the perfect place for your children infant through fifth grade to go while you attend service. The check-in tent is conveniently located as soon as you walk in from the parking lot - you can't miss it.
Am I expected to put money in the offering?
There are no expectations to give at all. We simply invite people who are blessed by the ministry of Catalyst to give as generously as possible to help us continue what we’re doing. If you would like to give online you can also do that. Just click on the "giving" link at the top of this page.
What will I experience when I walk in?
When you come, the first thing you will see is a parking lot with plenty of spaces and convenient access to the meeting area.
Next you will see a welcome tent staffed by friendly people where families can quickly check in their kids for the Catalyst Kids Program.
Next as you approach the meeting space you will find people congregating around great coffee, great music and light snacks. During the service you will experience quality, creative, and deeply meaningful music celebrating the love of Jesus. We use multimedia and the arts as much as possible to enhance the experience and message of God’s love. And our pastors preach passionate messages that are applicable to daily life.
Come on by, we think you'll like it!
We gather for our Sunday Service at 10:10am, at Sherman Elementary School, just one-half mile east of Downtown San Diego. There is plenty of seating, and made accessible to everyone, so if you have any special needs - don't worry! We have you covered.
Sherman Elementary School Auditorium
301 22nd St, San Diego, CA 92102
Sunday Mornings - 10:10am