Our heart for Catalyst Kids is that they will be KIDS TRANSFORMED BY JESUS!!! We are excited to come alongside parents to help disciple their kiddos! In a nutshell: "Share love. Make disciples."
Our nursery is designed for infants and young toddlers.
PRESCHOOL CLASS IS OPEN
- We now have a kids class for 2-6 year olds (at 10:45am ONLY). This modified, optional “preschool” class will be available on a limited basis on Sundays during the 10:45am church service. (Please note: we do not have a preschool class during the 9:00am service at this time.) You can register your child before service with Corina Sanchez. Children will join you for the worship portion of our church service and will then be escorted to their classroom from the back of the courtyard by our children’s team members. Please pick up your children from the Elementary Classroom immediately after the church service ends. Here are a few safety measures you should be aware of:
- Temperature checks: We will be temperature checking all children and volunteers.
- Face coverings: Children should wear a face mask/covering until they are seated in the class. All children’s ministry volunteers will be wearing facial shields and gloves for the duration of the class.
- Limited space: To keep with state guidelines, this class will have a capacity of 10-12 children at this time.
- Seating: Seats will be spaced 6-feet apart, with the exception of siblings.
- Sanitization: Surfaces are thoroughly sanitized before and after class. Children will have their hands sanitized at the start of class.
- Supplies: Each child will receive his/her own craft supplies that will not be shared with other children.
- Snacks: Each child will receive his/her own prepackaged snack. Please bring your child their own labeled water bottle.
- Pick up: We are asking that only one parent/guardian picks up the child from Eurich Hall at the end of service to prevent extra crowding.
- Entry: Only children’s ministry volunteers and registered children will be permitted in the classroom.
- We will continue to provide activities for children sitting through the church service. We know that for a lot of you, having your children with you during the church service can be challenging. It is our hope that you will continue to bring your children to church with you, and so we are committed to providing activities for your children to work on during the message. Here are a couple of suggestions:
- Have your children engage in worship with you. Encourage your children to dance and move with the music.
- During the sermon time, direct your children to their individual activity kits. For older children who can engage with the sermon, we will have some youth sermon note sheets available for them to follow along with the message.
- For children who can show us their completed activities at the end of service, they will be allowed to pick a prize from our treasure chest.
- As a reminder: In order to provide as healthy of an environment as possible, if you or anyone in your family have had any of the following symptoms this week, please worship with us ONLINE this Sunday at https://ccsd.online.church:
- Fever over 100 degrees
- Cough or sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Contact with anyone confirmed to have COVID-19 (in the past 14 days)