At Catalyst we believe that church is not just a place you go to but it's a family you belong to. Come check out one of our services below and see what we are all about.
We are so thankful for the opportunity to gather again as a church family! While the COVID-19 pandemic is still upon us and social distancing guidelines have been mandated, we are safely reopening our campus to live, in-person church service in an outdoor setting. Come join us on Sundays at 9:00am or 10:45am in the church courtyard.
If you're looking for a smaller, more intimate place to gather in the middle of your week, then we hope you'll join us for Church on Thursday. We meet every Thursday at 6pm in the church courtyard for a simple & sweet time of prayer, a pastor led devotional, and encouragement for your week.
What a blessing that we can hold church outside in our courtyard. We will have large canopies to provide shade and chairs will be set up in rows (please do not bring lawn chairs – chairs will be provided). Per CDC and county guidelines, we are spacing out seating with a 6-foot distance between household groups to promote a low-risk worship experience. Chairs will be spaced ahead of time, and ushers will be available to adjust seating groups where possible. It is recommended that you arrive at least 15 minutes early to church to ensure your household group is seated together. Doors will open at 10:00am to help us seat everyone in a timely fashion.
VALET PARKING (FOR ELDERLY & HANDICAPPED)
We recognize that getting to the courtyard can be a challenge for some of our church family with all of the hills and stairs on campus. To help you get to the church service safely and more easily, we are providing VALET PARKING from our Cumberland Street driveway. Please stop at the VALET STOP SIGN and turn on your flashers. You can then exit your vehicle. One of our friendly volunteer valets will sign you in and park your car for you. Your keys will be safely labeled and stowed in a lockbox until the end of the church service. Our volunteer valets will be wearing face masks and gloves for your protection.
ENTRANCE & EXIT
At this time we are requesting that all guests enter to the courtyard by walking up the driveway and coming through the church office breezeway. At the end of service, we ask that you exit the courtyard by the back staircase that is alongside Eurich Hall. If you used our valet, you may exit the way you came in.
We will not be passing around offering baskets at this time. There will be offering drop boxes on either side of the courtyard or you can give online at www.catalystchurchsd.org/give. Thank you for supporting the regular and on-going ministry of Catalyst Church!
In order to provide as healthy of an environment as possible, if you or anyone in your party have had any of the following symptoms this week, please worship with us ONLINE this Sunday at https://ccsd.online.church:
- Fever over 100 degrees
- Cough or sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Contact with anyone confirmed to have COVID-19 (in the past 14 days)
Those who have a compromised immune system or are considered at a greater risk due to underlying health conditions are encouraged to remain online for the time being.
Catalyst Church is implementing enhanced safety measures to establish a low risk worship experience for all attendees during this pandemic.
While attending an in-person church service, attendees can anticipate these precautions:
- Temperature screening of all employees and volunteers
- Requiring facial coverings to be worn by all employees and volunteers
- Hand sanitizing stations throughout the campus
- Socially distanced seating to conform to CDC and County guidelines
- Requesting guests to refrain from shaking hands or coming into contact with anyone outside their household
- Posting social distancing and sanitation reminders in high traffic areas
- Recommending immune compromised or high-risk guests to refrain from coming to the campus
- Recommending the wearing of facial coverings while on the church campus, especially in high traffic areas where social distancing is more difficult
We have implemented enhanced cleaning methods:
- All chairs are cleaned before a service.
- High traffic areas and surfaces are frequently cleaned.
- We are using CDC approved cleaning supplies.
- Restrooms are cleaned before every service, and additional cleaning supplies are in each restroom for optional, personal use.