Below you will find current small groups and bible study offerings.
At Catalyst we believe we were created to connect relationally. By joining a Micro Group or Bible Study, you will really discover the family of Catalyst Church. Small groups are close-knit communities that grow and learn together,
We are pleased to announce that Catalyst Church adult small groups, bible studies, and Sunday school classes can resume meeting. To help leaders to know how to best prepare and plan for their group, we have put together the following guidelines and suggestions using CDC guidelines for churches. Please note: these are ADULT groups – children’s classes will not resume at this time.
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES:
- Please DO NOT attend or host a group if you have:
- Fever, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath
- High risk or weakened immune system
- Contact with anyone confirmed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- When meeting in person, please have a VIRTUAL OPTION (Zoom, Facetime, etc.) for those who can’t attend in person.
- Venues for groups should reflect the size of the group and allow ample space for social distancing (6 feet between members of different households).
- Meeting spaces should be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after each use.
- Please don’t lead with a hug. Fist/elbow bump to be sensitive to others.
- Worship is allowed. However, for the coming weeks, please wear masks while singing at group meetings.
- Kids can gather, but please keep maximum at 12 kids, with the minimum of 1 adult overseeing.
At Catalyst we are always looking for new leaders to start new small groups and bible study opportunities. If you are interested in leading a Catalyst small group or bible study, please send us an email at email@example.com.